Monday

The Poll Is Closed…


Dear family and friends… the vote is in (but please vote on the new question as long as you're here). Most of you believe in divine appointments, but not by much. Dear me! Here's hoping following our adventures on my 2012 MYSTERY TOUR this summer will help prove your point. So far, it is definitely proving ours. 

What a weekend we've had! Up, then down, then up, again. But isn't that the nature of life? As it stands, right now, it is looking very good for the GLORY B (scroll down to catch a glimpse of her on last Friday's video log if you haven't, already). Which makes the Captain and I nearly giddy with excitement. But we are trying to contain ourselves. Of course, you will be the first to know as soon as we iron out the details. Meanwhile, this is a very special week for me…

Because my good friend, Stella Madison, will be arriving on the scene. She's quite the mysterious woman, herself, and I don't mind telling you she has made an extremely generous offer to us, regarding the GLORY B. But more on that, later. As far as she, herself, is concerned, you can find out more about her over on my regular blog. I'll be posting something about her over there, every day this week. It's a big week for Stella… especially Friday! So, stay tuned for some lovely announcements…

No comments:

Post a Comment