And Now We Wait…
I wish I had more news for you today, fellow travelers, but the thing about negotiations is that they tend to take a while. Especially if there are others to consult on the decisions. At any rate, The boat we think my be the GLORY B is still a possibility at this point. Meanwhile, it is good to be able to sit back and trust in the Lord to either open, or close, doors for us, as He has much more wisdom in these areas than we do.
He also is an expert at working things out for all parties involved, which is quite exciting to watch unfold. First off, we have met and talked to some wonderfully interesting people as we have gone from boat to boat. More than once we have had long enjoyable conversations in delightful surroundings, which is one of the main reasons we like hanging around waterfronts in the first place.
So, any way you look at it, things are exciting. But no matter how exciting each prospect can seem…
The waiting is always the hardest.
Perfect atmosphere for a divine appointment, though.
We'll keep you posted.