Wednesday

A Divine Appointment for You…


A wonderful part of the MYSTERY TOUR is that I get to spread the word about GOLD TRAP, the first ever book with my name on it. Having taken much longer than I expected to "get all my ducks in place" for this trip, I decided to celebrate with a contest. 

Since the Captain and I are on something of a pilgrimage, here in the great northwest, as we search for the GLORY B. … (more about that later) there will be days when we are on the road from one end to the other of this state (Washington) while we look at available boats. 

So, I thought I would host a "treasure hunt" for GOLD TRAP at the same time. The prize? A signed copy which I will personally send to you from the box of books I will be taking overseas with us. What's so good about that? 

Well, to begin with, they have all been bathed in special prayers that the recipients would not only be entertained by the story, but would have a "divine encounter" of their own, to prove just how real divine appointments are. I should maybe mention, at this point, that I am a firm believer in divine appointments, myself, and that God has never NOT answered when I have petitioned him with a prayer like this. But why would I do such a thing?

Because I know there are many of you out there who have dreams -- wonderful dreams -- that have lain dormant for years, while you have been busy doing whatever it is life has required of you. But what if God (who can give us the desires of our hearts (Psalm 37:4)) will also go so far as to bring them to pass, if only we will ask him? By now, you've probably guessed that I believe that He does. In fact, it is what has made me a life-long adventurer. But what do you think…

Is this just a game, or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment