Monday

All Aboard!

What a lot of traveling we have done, but we are finally returned to the GLORY B, and the Captain is busy putting the engine back together. A big project. And not one that's so easy to work around. But--as I mentioned earlier--there is a wonderful library here on Lopez Island that makes a lovely substitute office.  So, all is good.

Beyond good, really, because the island is having it's usual refreshing effects on us. Not to mention the prospects of getting the engine back together has me itching to continue our explorations of these magnificent San Juan Islands. We might even go so far as to make some practice runs up into Canada. The possibilities are endless, and I love being in that position.

Which leads me to the announcement that we will be opening the GLORY B up to visitors within the next couple of weeks, and I'm very excited about who we've got lined up. All of whom I will spotlight right here on the blog. 

Meanwhile, another Stella Madison Caper has been released, called A THIEF IN THE HOUSE. To celebrate that, I'll be giving a free ebook to anyone who comments here. Just make sure to leave your email address (use the (dot) format with spaces, please, so we can avoid any robots and spiders). Or, send an email to lilly @ LillyMaytree (dot) com and request one. I'm very excited about Stella. She has an incredible adventure ahead of her…

As do the Captain and I.

7 comments:

  1. Have been enjoying your adventure all along, Lilly. Have never been to Lopez Island, so I might have to check it out on my next trip to the NW. Right now, though, in St. Louis, it's snowing and 25 degrees, and the thought of working/living on the Glory B seems so out-of-context with our weather. lol Hope the San Juans are their usual temperate selves right now. Would love to read your newest book.

    Braxton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Braxton… you would love Lopez Island, I'm sure. That is if you like clear air, pure water, and being on a friendship basis with nearly everyone in town. But I have to admit that I like your kind of weather, as well, since I have lived in Alaska and loved it. Nothing like the "silence of the snow" to make all things seem at peace. Mmm. Feel free to write me at lilly @ lillymaytree (dot) com about reading my newest book, and I'll get one to you. So glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  2. So good to see you here! Yay, you have another book done! Looking forward to Stella's next caper. How I envy you being out in the NW. We have 72+ inches of snow and they keep promising more--cold to go with it. Brrrr. Hope all goes well with the Glory B. Blessings, Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, dearest Carol! Would you believe you are on the top of my email list to "visit" with? Having such a crazy, whirlwind time these last few months, but missing you terribly. Love our wonderful discussions! 72 inches of snow-- the only thing I can think of good about that, is it's an acceptable excuse to sit back and say, "Sorry, snowed in," to almost all those pressing commitments. One of the things I miss most about living in Alaska!

      Delete
  3. I'm envious! Wish I could join you in your adventures! Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karla… I feel like I haven't connected with you for ages! And I'm still hoping for a rendezvous of some sort one of these days, soon. A conference, maybe? Let's put our heads together. You are one of my kindred spirits!

      Delete
  4. Hi Lilly, Good to hear you're back onboard. Looking forward to being on another adventure with you.

    ReplyDelete